The new FLEXA GO fully automatic ring wrapping machine is the result of 40 years’ experience in the sector.
Offering a perfect balance of flexibility, productivity and quality, FLEXA GO is our solution for customers who want compact size, versatility and efficiency.
- Compact size: its special design and highly compact frame make it ideal for small footprint.
- Versatility: thanks to its new rotating ring technology and the new cutting/welding unit built into the mobile frame, the wrapping cycle can be set to begin and end at any height of the load. FLEXA GO can wrap pallets with dimensions starting from 400 x 400 mm up to a maximum of 1200 x 1200 mm. It can also be installed on conveyor lines with heights from 80 mm and 100 mm.
- Efficiency: FLEXA GO has been designed using the most cutting-edge technical solutions: belts controlled by motors with an inverter guide all the ring movements.
This helps cut maintenance costs and ensures significantly quieter operation. The electronic pre-stretch system guarantees perfect stability and containment of all palletised loads.
- Motorised pre-stretch carriage controlled by an inverter, with pre-stretch with fixed interchangeable ratios. The speed with which the film unwinds is controlled by a sensor which constantly adjusts the motor speed to ensure the pressure exerted on the film is the same over the whole perimeter of the load. The force exerted by the film on the product is electronically controlled and adjusted from the electrical control panel.
- Cutting and welding unit which cuts and welds the stretch film after wrapping. This prevents loose film tails which could cause load stability problems during transportation. This clamping system can be used with any kind of load; the welding unit never comes into contact with the product as it operates against a contrast bar that is then folded away.
Also available the model FLEXA GO TS, fully automatic rotating ring wrapping machine with integrated top sheet applicator. The TS integrated device covers the top of the palletised load with a polyethylene film and is ideal for protecting it against water and dust.