AVR 400 FLEXA is the ideal solution for high output applications. It is the top ring wrapping model by Pieri in the range, thanks to its outstanding features and unbeatable flexibility. Its many benefits include:
- Flexibility: with 15 different wrapping programmes, it adapts easily to any type of load, including products that are particularly unstable, crushable or oversized.
- Quality: AVR 400 FLEXA is equipped with a spool carriage for high pre-stretch percentages. The palletised product is perfectly wrapped, thanks to the tachometer generator built into the carriage. By dynamically adjusting the force exerted by the film on the load, both the shape and load remain intact.
- Exclusivity: one of AVR 400 FLEXA’s special features is ecoMATRIX, an exclusive film, clamping and tucking in device that is fitted as standard. By getting rid of loose unwanted film tails, ecoMATRIX provides the perfect solution for automatic warehouses and environments where there are low temperatures, dust and humidity.
- Motorised pre-stretch carriage (model MS-Pro) controlled by an inverter, with pre-stretch with fixed interchangeable ratios. The speed with which the film unwinds is controlled by a sensor which constantly adjusts the motor speed to ensure the pressure exerted on the film is the same over the whole perimeter of the load. The force exerted by the film on the product is electronically controlled and adjusted from the electrical control panel.
- The ecoMATRIX clamping unit tucks the film tail into the last wrap through a sequence of electropneumatic movements. This sealing system can be used with any kind of film (micro perforated, macro-perforated, standard) and is particularly recommended in lines where there are automatic warehouses, LGVs and/or AGVs. This device, which does not cut or weld, emits no toxic fumes and is not affected by variations in ambient temperature.
Also available the model AVR 400 FLEXA TS, fully automatic rotating ring wrapping machine with integrated top sheet applicator. The TS integrated device covers the top of the palletised load with a polyethylene film and is ideal for protecting it against water and dust.